Warning: You are currently using an unsupported browser -OR- your browser is currently in compatibility mode. Certain features and pages on larimer.org may be impacted or altogether inaccessible. Read More…
a) 1 million
b) 324 thousand
c) 150 thousand
2. The highest elevation point in Larimer County is?
a) Horsetooth Rock
b) Long's Peak
c) Estes Park
d) Hagues Peak
3a. Larimer County's 2016 total budget is:
a) $ 40 million dollars
b) $ 409.6 million dollars
c) $ 4 million dollars
3b. Larimer County's 2016 net operating budget is:
a) $ 25.4 million dollars
b) $ 254.2 million dollars
c) $ 2.54 million dollars
For more information on the total vs. net budget: http://larimer.org/budget/2015budget/
4. Larimer County covers 2,640 square miles making us the 9th largest county in Colorado. Including conservation easements, how many acres of land has been protected in Larimer County since the Larimer County Open Lands Program began in January of 1996?
a) 450 acres
b) 44,300 acres
c) 14,000 acres
5. Thousands of people in Larimer County work for local public-sector employers such as schools, cities, towns and Larimer County government. Larimer County is #5 in number of employees, how many people do you think work for Larimer County Government?
a. Colorado State University - most employees
b. Poudre School District #2
c. Thompson School District #3
d. Fort Collins #4
e. Larimer County Government #5(????)
f. Loveland #6
g. Front Range Community College #7
6. There are 10 county-wide elected officials in Larimer County, what are their titles?
7. There are 5 incorporated cities/towns wholly in Larimer County and 3 that are partially in Larimer County.
Can you name all eight? (incorporated means they have their own city/town government).
8. Which two of these services does Larimer County not provide: