The Larimer County Property Explorer is a new method to access property information. The Property Explorer pulls property information, property taxes, recorded documents, and property sales into a single window on the screen. You simply click on rows and headings to view the desired information.
- Flash Player 9 – You will be asked to install this lastest version of Flash if you don't have it
- Minimum screen resolution – 1024 x 768 (1280 x 1024 or larger preferred)
Demo tour – A quick 1 ½ minute tour of the application
Property Explorer – Access the application
- All of the information displayed in the Property Explorer is also available on the various Public Records database pages. These pages should be used if you are using a smaller screen resolution (e.g. 800 x 600) or need more accessible pages.
- This application is different than standard web sites, there is only one web page. You do not click the back button, use the buttons within the application to navigate or perform additional searches.
- The Property Explorer uses Google Maps to display an approximate location of a selected property. Larimer County makes no guarantees about the accuracy of these maps nor their functionality.