Participate in the Process
- Share your comments or concerns with the Assessor directly using the contact
information on the right side of this page.
- Submit a correction to your property profile online. Simply send us an email
with the parcel number or address and owner's name. We will compare the
information to what is currently on record to help determine what changes may
need to be made. Please include your contact information.
- Fill out our quick Assessment Issues Survey to let us know how we are doing
and how we may better serve you.
- Schedule an appointment now to discuss your property valuation. Appraisers
in the Larimer County assessor's office are available year round. Stop by our
office and let us know how we can help.
- Would you like a representative from the assessor's office to be available
to answer questions at your next Homeowners Association meeting or similar
event? If so, please contact us.
- Attend a property research training session in the office to see how to get
the most out of the assessor's office and provide feedback to the assessor and
the staff. Contact Alexis Smith for the next scheduled training.
- Keep checking this website for new opportunities to participate in the