Cirque Meadows by Adam Johnson

Angela Myers

Angela Myers

County Clerk
and Recorder

Connect with


Recording & Citizen Information Center

Liquor Licenses

Licenses or permits for the sale of alcoholic beverages are required in Larimer County. The Larimer County Clerk and Recorder oversees the application process for liquor licenses, including new applications, transfers of ownership, renewals, and special events for establishments or events located in unincorporated Larimer County.

Is the proposed establishment or event located within the incorporated limits of any city or town in Larimer County? If yes, please contact that municipality for instructions.

Getting Started

Before the owner of an establishment is eligible to sell malt, vinous, or spirituous beverages, he/she must have the following documents approved and issued by the appropriate authorities:

  • Local Liquor License - Issued by the Larimer County Clerk and Recorder once approved by the Larimer County Commissioners (apply below)
  • State Liquor License - Issued by the State of Colorado Liquor Enforcement Division
  • State Sales Tax License - Issued by the Colorado Department of Revenue
  • Food Service License - Issued by the Larimer County Health Department (if applicable)

How to Apply

Background Image: Cirque Meadows by Adam Johnson. All rights reserved.