The Larimer County Virtual Courthouse website may be unavailable during maintenance on Wednesday, June 3 from 6 - 8 p.m. MST.
The Office of the Larimer County Coroner/Medical Examiner is responsible for investigating any death that does not
occur from natural causes, including a death while a person is in custody or within 24
hours of being admitted to a hospital, as well as all fatal traffic deaths, homicides, and
suicides. The Coroner and his staff of medicolegal investigators work closely with law enforcement
agencies and are on-call 24 hours a day.
Latest News Releases
- Motor Vehicle Fatalities on April 28, 2015 near Livermore, Colorado (Apr 29, 2015)
- April 23, 2015 Train vs Pedestrian Loveland Colorado (Apr 24, 2015)
- Fort Collins Colorado Murder/Suicide on April 23, 2015 (Apr 24, 2015)
- Loveland Shooting Death (Apr 9, 2015)
- Motorcycle accident fatality April 5, 2015 (Apr 6, 2015)
The Doe Network
The Doe Network – National missing persons and unidentified victims site