The review period for all permits may take up to 10 business days.
New Permit Processing System is Now in Effect
The new citizen's web portal is now available. Citizens can now:
- Apply for Permits:
- Right-of-Way Construction
- Special TransportSpecial Transport (Annual)
- Private Road Construction
- View the Status of Their Permit
- Pay Fees by Credit Card
- Search for Existing Permits
To access the online portal, please go to: https://onlineportal.larimer.org User Guidance
To schedule inspections for Access, Right-of-Way Construction, Special Transport and Private Road Construction permits please contact Scott Hamilton by Send e-mail or at (970) 498-5709.
As a reminder, to implement the new software system a few modifications to the way we do business will take place:
To use all features of the citizen's web portal, a registration and login are required. Once you have registered please check your e-mail for registration approval.
- Payment for all permits must be received before the permit is issued.
- Payment can be made by cash, check, etc. You may also pay for your permit with a credit card.
The Development Construction Permit is not available through the online portal. Application for this permit must be made through the Development Services Department
Ask a Question