The review period for all permits may take up to 10 business days.
New Permit Processing System is Now in Effect
The new Land Information Portal for permitting is now available (user guidance). To use all features of the land information portal registration and login are required. With this portal you can now:
- Apply for permits. The following permits are available through the Engineering Department:
- The following services are available through CAP (Citizen Access Portal)
- View the status of your permit
- Pay fees by credit card (with 3.29% convenience fee)*
- Search for existing permits
*Payment can be made by cash, check or credit card. Payment must be received before your permit is issued.
To schedule inspections for any of the permits listed above please contact Scott Hamilton at (970) 498-5709 or send e-mail.
The Development Construction Permit is not available through the online portal. Application for this permit must be made through the Development Services Team.
Ask a Question