Larimer County Offices, Courts, District Attorney, Landfill, Household Hazardous Waste, and Recycle Center are all closed on Thanksgiving Day, November 26, 2015.
County Offices are also closed on Friday, November 27 while the Courts, District Attorney, Landfill, Household Hazardous Waste, and Recycle Center are open.
Critical services at Larimer County will not be disrupted by this closure.
Food Safety Program
The food safety program protects public health by: working to reduce the factors that cause most food-borne illnesses; ensuring that food sold and served to the public is wholesome, free of contamination and spoilage; and promote compliance with state food safety laws and regulations through education and enforcement.
The team at Food Saftey:
- Licenses and inspect restaurants, grocery stores, delis, concession stands. food processors, mobile food units and pushcarts.
- Review construction plans and inspect new or extensively remodeled food establishments and ones that are changing owners.
- Provide food-borne outbreak investigations and follow ups on consumer complaints
- Assist food recalls by alerting local retailers and checking stores for recalled products.
- Coordinates food safety training for restaurant managers and staff in partnership with Colorado State University Extension.
- Maintains the public online food services inspection database.
Larimer County Department of Health
Environmental Health Division
License & Plan Review Information