County Offices, Courts and the Landfill will be closed on Monday, September 7 in observance of the Labor Day Holiday.
Critical services at Larimer County will not be disrupted by this closure.
Larimer County Opens High Park Fire - Disaster Recovery Center
Department: Board of County Commissioners
Release Date: Jun 13, 2012
CONTACT: Deni La Rue, Community Information Manager, cell: (970) 227-9935,
Office: (970) 498-7150, firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda Hoffmann – County Manager, (970) 215-3509
High Park Fire Information – (970) 498-5500
Larimer County will open the High Park Fire Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) on Friday morning, June 15th
at 7am at Johnson Hall on the Colorado State University campus in Fort Collins. The DRC, a partnership between Larimer County, the State Department of Local Affairs, and Colorado State University will provide a one-stop opportunity for victims of the High Park Fire to receive services and obtain information on County, State, and CSU services. Go to www.larimer.org
Thursday, June 14 for additional information.
Open: Beginning Friday, June 15th at 7am
· Monday- Friday, 7am-7pm
· Saturday & Sunday – 9am-3pm
· Hours can be extended or cut-back as needed
· DRC Duration is guesstimated at 3-4 weeks, as needed
Directions to the DRC:
· Johnson Hall, south entrance, 950 E. Drive, Fort Collins, Colorado, 80523, room #222
· Driving south, just past Laurel St., on College Ave. turn right on University Ave., right on East Drive north to the parking lot directly across from Johnson Hall
· Driving north, just past Prospect Road, turn left on Pitkin St., right on East Drive, north to the parking lot directly across from Johnson Hall
- CSU is providing free parking for those needing services at the DRC. Parking is directly south of the CSU Administration Building (and directly west of Johnson Hall), on the east side of the lot (#349 on the map). This is a lot with parking meters, but spaces have been set aside free-of-charge for fire victims. (Overflow parking in lot #440 – on map)
Kinds of Services Available:
- Larimer County Department of Human Services – Determines Eligibility for State and Federal Programs and temporary assistance
- Larimer County Dept. of Health & Environment – Information on clean-up/debris removal, vaccinations, air and water quality, septic systems, personal health information, and more.
- Larimer County Planning & Building Services
- Housing Counseling
- Mental Health Services
- American Red Cross
- Colorado 211
- CSU Services
- Other agencies and services as needs arise #####
We ask for your login to prevent computer generated spam in the comments. Your email address is not shown. Do not expect answers from the county for questions posed here. Use the contact information above for specific questions.
Terms & Conditions
No comments yet.